The Slanted Door: Neo-Vietnamese Cuisine

Bay Patio - The Slanted Door: Neo-Vietnamese Cuisine

Good afternoon. Yesterday, I found out about Bay Patio - The Slanted Door: Neo-Vietnamese Cuisine. Which could be very helpful in my experience and you. The Slanted Door: Neo-Vietnamese Cuisine

I visited Vietnam for the first time in September 1996. I was impressed in many ways, but I was impressed most by their cuisine. My friend, who was stationed in Ho Chi Minh City, took to me some restaurants he knew. The food I experienced in those restaurants was excellent. Their dishes were very well presented and visually enjoyable. The spring rolls, which were made rice paper, were fresh and lightly seasoned; they were best fine for people had newly arrived in the country and who were tired after their long airplane ride. Chicken-based rice noodle soup was also lightly salted and tasty. Later I learned that the Vietnamese are proud of their cuisine since it is a combination of Chinese, French, and native Vietnamese influences. Their pride is quite understandable.

What I said. It is not the final outcome that the real about Bay Patio. You read this article for info on anyone need to know is Bay Patio.

Bay Patio

Although it is not easy to find an authentic Vietnamese bistro in Japan, I have found many good Vietnamese restaurants in San Francisco and in the Bay Area. They are generally good; however, I was seeing for something more. There had to be a bistro in this area that served the same breathtaking food I tasted in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.

It was my wife who told me about the Slanted Door after hearing about the bistro from her Vietnamese friends. I would have liked to have known the calculate for the Slanted Door's impressive name, but there was nothing on its website to tell me the calculate behind it. The bistro is placed in Ferry construction 1, near the Bay Bridge, and has very good views of the Bay Bridge. There is a bar to the left of the entrance.

The dining floor is placed along the bay coast, and there is patio dining outside. The interior of the bistro is contemporary and futuristic. I like how the windows facing the bay coast bring in sunshine.

The dining was superb. My wife ordered spring rolls for an appetizer, and I ordered the green papaya salad and oyster. My wife ordered noodles with crab meat for her main course. I ordered the restaurant's preeminent "shaking beef." My wife loved her meal. She later told me that the bistro had the best Vietnamese-style dishes she had ever had. My oysters were fresh and tasty, and I loved my beef dish. The meat was tender and juicy. The sauce was the combination of fruity sweet, Vietnamese-style spicy sauce, and a little bit of sour vinegar. I told my wife how good the beef was and she became concerned in my dish, although she does not commonly eat beef. She tried some and ended up eating half of it.

The only problem with this bistro is that it is very favorite and crowded. Since we went there without a reservation, we needed to kill more than one hour before we got our table. Though it was worth the wait, we propose making a reservation for lunch and dinner.

I hope you receive new knowledge about Bay Patio. Where you possibly can put to use in your life. And most of all, your reaction is passed about Bay Patio. Read more.. The Slanted Door: Neo-Vietnamese Cuisine.

No comments:

Post a Comment